The internationally recognized symbol for peace was originally designed for the British nuclear disarmament movement by Gerald Holtom in 1958. The symbol is a combination of the semaphore signals for the letters "N" and "D," standing for "nuclear disarmament". It became known in the United States in 1958 when Albert Bigelow, a pacifist protester, sailed a small boat fitted with the CND banner into the vicinity of a nuclear test.
S, M, L, XL, XXL
Front: A4 Size 210 x 297 cm
Delivery Time & Production Time